Try the Hydrodynamic Power of the
New EndoActivator® System.
There's a new movement in endodontics – the EndoActivator System from DENTSPLY Tulsa Dental Specialties. Designed by Drs. Clifford J. Ruddle, Robert H. Sharp and Pierre Machtou, the EndoActivator System uses safe, non-cutting polymer tips in an easy-to-use hand piece to quickly and vigorously agitate irrigant solutions during endodontic therapy.
The Science of Clean.
Evidence-based endodontics has shown that cavitation and acoustic streaming improve debridement and the disruption of the smear layer and biofilm. Simply put, activated fluids promote deep cleaning and disinfection into lateral canals, fins, webs and anastomoses. It's a whole different approach from soaking alone.
Elevate Your Irrigation Protocol.
The EndoActivator System is designed to energize your irrigants – for less than $2 per case. In many instances, it may even reduce your overall irrigation time.
Safe, Simple and Affordable.
Single-Use, 22 mm Activator Tips
- Snap-on/snap-off design
- Strong, flexible medical-grade polymer
- Color-coded by size for easy identification
- Convenient depth gauge rings at 18, 19 and 20 mm
Ergonomic Hand Piece/Driver
- Cordless, battery operated convenience
- Contra-angled for easy access to posterior teeth
- Light-touch on/off button
- 3-speed sonic motor for control